Journal six

• 4 Replies

Hilary

Journal six
« on: October 20, 2021, 06:37:08 PM »
Does anyone know what is going on with the downloadable version of journal number 6?
If you click on the photo of Sally going down a path it says Journal number 6 but shows journal number 5
This is well over a week now  and I am wondering if no one has noticed the mistake

MGS member
Living in Korinthos, Greece.
No garden but two balconies, one facing south and the other north.
Most of my plants are succulents which need little care

John J

Re: Journal six
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 04:52:45 AM »
Hilary, I have just looked at the Home page and under the photo of Sally it says; MGS Journal 106 - October 2021. When I click on the photo it goes to the Journal page and scrolling down shows No 106 with the downloadable version of No 6 below it. So maybe someone has corrected it.
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)

John J

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 05:21:53 AM »
My apologies, Hilary, just realised my mistake. Only goes to prove that I shouldn't post before having my first morning coffee to wake my brain up!  :-[
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)

Hilary

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 06:19:57 AM »
And I couldn't be bothered to write a full explanation
MGS member

Hilary

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 07:26:58 AM »
I am pleased to tell you that Journal 6 is now available as a free download on the home page of the MGS website
MGS member