interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds

• 2 Replies

David Dickinson

• Email
interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds
« on: September 27, 2020, 11:27:41 AM »
Today it is grey, cold and raining - in September! So I am using my time to start thinking about seeds. I came across this supplier in France. I have never used them but the selection is interesting with a lot of Mediterranean type plants. Here is my link in Italian, the site is in French. I don't know if they deliver to all European countries

https://www.ebay.it/str/blackboxnursery
I have a small garden in Rome, Italy. Some open soil, some concrete, some paved. Temperatures in winter occasionally down to 0C. Summer temperatures up to 40C in the shade. There are never watering restrictions but, of course, there is little natural water for much of June, July and August.

David Dickinson

• Email
Re: interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 12:06:45 PM »
I have just re-read the information on the site and under the payment section it says they (Blackbox Nursery) post worldwide.
I have a small garden in Rome, Italy. Some open soil, some concrete, some paved. Temperatures in winter occasionally down to 0C. Summer temperatures up to 40C in the shade. There are never watering restrictions but, of course, there is little natural water for much of June, July and August.

Charithea

Re: interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 02:12:52 PM »
Thank you David. It is another useful source for seeds.
I garden in Cyprus, in a flat old farming field, alt. approx. 30 m asl.