interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds

• 2 Replies

David Dickinson

• Email
interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds
« on: September 27, 2020, 11:27:41 AM »
Today it is grey, cold and raining - in September! So I am using my time to start thinking about seeds. I came across this supplier in France. I have never used them but the selection is interesting with a lot of Mediterranean type plants. Here is my link in Italian, the site is in French. I don't know if they deliver to all European countries

https://www.ebay.it/str/blackboxnursery
I have a small garden in Rome, Italy. Some open soil, some concrete, some paved. Temperatures in winter occasionally down to 0°C. Summer temperatures up to 40°C in the shade. There are never watering restrictions but, of course, there is little natural water for much of June, July and August.

David Dickinson

• Email
Re: interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 12:06:45 PM »
I have just re-read the information on the site and under the payment section it says they (Blackbox Nursery) post worldwide.
I have a small garden in Rome, Italy. Some open soil, some concrete, some paved. Temperatures in winter occasionally down to 0°C. Summer temperatures up to 40°C in the shade. There are never watering restrictions but, of course, there is little natural water for much of June, July and August.

Charithea

Re: interesting selection and some unusual salvia seeds
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 02:12:52 PM »
Thank you David. It is another useful source for seeds.
I garden in Cyprus, in a flat old farming field, alt. approx. 30 m asl.