• 2 Replies

Hilary

OLD JOURNALS
« on: June 25, 2020, 08:01:01 AM »
Dear friends.
I am hoping you can help me find where eight journals are on the website
Journals numbers 1-85 can be found in the archives
Journals numbers 93 - 100 can be found on the revamped website

A couple of days ago I am sure I saw the missing journals numbers 86-92 but did not think to note where they were

As luck would have it, I am often wanting to refer to these editions and photographs illustrating articles in these missing journals

MGS member
Living in Korinthos, Greece.
No garden but two balconies, one facing south and the other north.
Most of my plants are succulents which need little care

John J

Re: OLD JOURNALS
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 10:37:14 AM »
Hilary, I clicked on MGS Journals on the Home page, this gave 93 to 100, so I clicked on MGS Archive (in blue in last sentence), this gave 1 to 85. I then clicked on Journal, 4th down on the left of the page and this gave 86 to 93. However, when I tried the instructions given in the last sentence nothing happened so they wouldn't open. Hope this helps in some way though I'm not sure how, sorry.

On another matter I have not yet received a hard copy of the April Journal, No 100, although I was sent a digital one. Usually I read the current journal within a few days of getting it. It is now nearing the end of June and I have read maybe a couple of articles from this journal. I may be an old fogey but I just cannot sit and read books and/or magazines on a computer. I was under the impression that hard copies of the Journal would be sent out once the situation began to calm down, but so far no sign, although I have received correspondence from UK over the last few weeks.
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)

Hilary

Re: OLD JOURNALS
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 12:38:07 PM »
Wonderful, great.
Many thanks
Now to remember the sequence
I don't know how many articles had photos available but I was not able to find the website
Why don't you ask someone?, said my husband 
MGS member
Living in Korinthos, Greece.
No garden but two balconies, one facing south and the other north.
Most of my plants are succulents which need little care