Downsizing photos for posting!

• 6 Replies

Umbrian

• Email
Downsizing photos for posting!
« on: March 02, 2020, 12:35:08 PM »
I have a new App for downsizing and am trying it out.........not very good at all this technology!
Anyway here goes.....saw these lovely Anemones on a grassy verge the other day and managed to persuade the driver to stop....
MGS member living and gardening in Umbria, Italy for past 19 years. Recently moved from my original house and now planning and planting a new small garden.

Umbrian

• Email
Re: Downsizing photos for posting!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 12:35:56 PM »
Phew - done it!  No excuses now......
MGS member living and gardening in Umbria, Italy for past 19 years. Recently moved from my original house and now planning and planting a new small garden.

Hilary

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 02:39:31 PM »
Much appreciated
MGS member
Living in Korinthos, Greece.
No garden but two balconies, one facing south and the other north.
Most of my plants are succulents which need little care

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 09:11:37 AM »
So glad it worked, Carole!
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society

Umbrian

• Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 07:33:08 AM »
So am I Alisdair because I think accompanying photos can make posts so much more interesting. No excuses now...

TROPICBIRD

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 10:10:49 AM »
I have a new App for downsizing and am trying it out.........not very good at all this technology!
Anyway here goes.....saw these lovely Anemones on a grassy verge the other day and managed to persuade the driver to stop....
Thank you so much for posting this lovely photo Umbrian ! We are self-isolating in Cyprus, and I have time to look here more now !! xx Lilian xx

Umbrian

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 08:39:34 AM »
One good thing about the situation we all find ourselves in is the greatly renewed participation on the Forum - our love of plants and gardening helping to sustain us and share information and hope.