MGS Spring Excursion 2020

• 2 Replies

John J

MGS Spring Excursion 2020
« on: January 24, 2019, 01:36:39 PM »
Yes, I know it's more than a year away but these things take time to arrange and I believe this one will be very popular as we plan to visit the Kingdom of Jordan. Who would not be excited about the prospect of spending time in the ancient city of Petra, visiting the Dead Sea, watching the sun set over Wadi Rum, in addition to the more usual activities of searching for the native wildflowers of the area.
Our guide on this adventure will be MGS Forum Moderator and author of the excellent book,'Bulbs of the Eastern Mediterranean', Oron Peri, who has an unparalleled  knowledge of this country.
More detailed information will be posted as it becomes available, but in the meantime members can contact me via a personal message to express their interest.
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)

TROPICBIRD

Re: MGS Spring Excursion 2020
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 04:43:20 AM »
 :) :) JORDAN MGS Spring Excursion 2020 ...... YES please !! Lilian Hayball  - TROPICBIRD.

John J

Re: MGS Spring Excursion 2020
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 09:09:36 AM »
The Jordan trip is fully booked and we are compiling a Waiting List of any members who may be interested in the event of any cancellations between now and next March.
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)