Esker Farm Daffodils

• 1 Replies

David Dickinson

• Email
Esker Farm Daffodils
« on: August 04, 2019, 10:15:31 AM »
With all the great photos coming through from Fermi at the moment I thought this site might be of interest for those being tempted to buy daffodils for spring (not too far away, the days are already getting shorter here in the northern hemisphere!). I have bought from them for delivery in England on 2 occasions and the service and plants were excellent. Out of the blue I received a paper catalogue with over 200 varieties listed. In the catalogue cover they state their intention to deliver world-wide even after Brexit and can provide DAERA phyto-sanitary certification where required.

https://www.eskerfarmdaffodils.com/
I have a small garden in Rome, Italy. Some open soil, some concrete, some paved. Temperatures in winter occasionally down to 0°C. Summer temperatures up to 40°C in the shade. There are never watering restrictions but, of course, there is little natural water for much of June, July and August.

Umbrian

• Email
Re: Esker Farm Daffodils
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 06:26:01 AM »
Thanks David - now I am gardening in a porcupine free garden I am trying to build up my collection of bulbs.
MGS member living and gardening in Umbria, Italy for past 19 years. Recently moved from my original house and now planning and planting a new small garden.