The MGS Forum
April 24, 2017, 04:30:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the MGS forum!

Home   Help Search Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: testing photo  (Read 337 times)
Fleur Pavlidis
Global Moderator

« on: March 24, 2017, 11:09:20 AM »

Testing

MGS member, Greece. I garden in Attica, Greece and Mt Goulinas (450m) Central Greece
Umbrian

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 09:07:21 AM »

So good to be back in contact.Thank you to all concerned and especially Alisdair for his diligence in keeping us informed  Smiley

MGS member living and gardening in Umbria, Italy for past 17 years
David Dickinson

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:52:04 AM »

Hi

My thanks too for all the work you have done. Only problem is the title of the posting is "testing photo" and I don't see a photo. I will attach a random photo to this posting and see what happens.

* IMG_1536a.jpg (223.06 KB, 778x581 - viewed 22 times.)

I have a small garden in Rome, Italy. Some open soil, some concrete, some paved. Temperatures in winter occasionally down to 0°C. Summer temperatures up to 40°C in the shade. There are never watering restrictions but, of course, there is little natural water for much of June, July and August.
David Dickinson

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 09:53:41 AM »

So it is working Smiley

I have a small garden in Rome, Italy. Some open soil, some concrete, some paved. Temperatures in winter occasionally down to 0°C. Summer temperatures up to 40°C in the shade. There are never watering restrictions but, of course, there is little natural water for much of June, July and August.
Joanna Savage

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 08:10:33 AM »

Back in time for some spring photos, thanks to all concerned. It may be relevant for others that I had been relegated to guest status, so no notice of new postings. Of course, I had forgotten my user name and password which I tried unsuccessfully to change. This morning I have found the MGS reply for changing the password in the spam  box, so now all is well.
Janet Ibbotson

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 03:46:44 PM »

I have today tried to post a photo along with a reply under fruit and vegetables but it tells me that the site cannot be reached and that the connection was reset.  Am I doing something wrong or is there a hiccup somewhere?

Janet Ibbotson
MGS Member currently based in Skopelos, Greece but also gardens in Norfolk
Alisdair
Global Moderator

The Skivvy

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 07:28:51 AM »

Janet, Try again - it's just possible that your connection was interrupted briefly. If that still doesn't work, try logging out, clearing your browser cache, and then logging in again.

Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and current president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society
Hilary

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 05:29:04 PM »

I have the same problem as Janet

MGS member
Living in Korinthos, Greece.
No garden but two balconies, one facing south and the other north.
Most of my plants are succulents which need little care
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: