OK, so now what do I do?

• 4 Replies

John J

OK, so now what do I do?
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:08:32 AM »
On the horns of a dilemma?
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: OK, so now what do I do?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:11:05 AM »
 :D  :o
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society

Hilary

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:00:43 AM »
Give it a name
MGS member
Living in Korinthos, Greece.
No garden but two balconies, one facing south and the other north.
Most of my plants are succulents which need little care

Caroline

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 08:28:17 PM »
What is it - a prehistoric monster?
I am establishing a garden on Waiheke Island, 35 minutes out of Auckland. The site is windy, the clay soil dries out quickly in summer and is like plasticine in winter, but it is still very rewarding. Water is an issue, as we depend on tanks. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas. Caroline

John J

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 06:17:00 AM »
Nope, just one of the many varieties of lizard of all sizes that inhabit our little island.
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)