Oron Peri's new venture

• 5 Replies

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Oron Peri's new venture
« on: August 08, 2014, 05:56:39 PM »

In the meantime, this is my new venture:

http://www.srgc.net/forum/index.php?topic=12097.msg309622#msg309622

In the Romulea thread, this link Oron gave is to an announcement that he has started a new seed-selling business, seeds - not wild-collected - of Mediterranean bulbous plants. The attachment is his first list. I'll add him, of course, to the Suppliers List.

Congratulations, Oron!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:21:01 PM by oron peri »
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society

Umbrian

• Email
Re: Oron Peri's new venture
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 06:46:54 AM »
Yes Oron many good wishes for the success of your new venture - hope to be putting in an order before long.
Love the name and all it embraces - when we sow seeds of any kind we live in hope, without hope we are lost.
MGS member living and gardening in Umbria, Italy for past 19 years. Recently moved from my original house and now planning and planting a new small garden.

oron peri

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.greentours.co.uk/Leader/Oron-Peri/
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 09:08:21 AM »
Alisdair and Carole

Many thanks from Mansour and my self :)
Garden Designer, Bulb man, Botanical tours guide.
Living and gardening in Tivon, Lower Galilee region, North Israel.
Min temp 5c Max 42c, around 450mm rain.

John J

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 09:54:44 AM »
Oron, all the best for your new venture, I have circulated it to the members here in Cyprus.
Looking forward to hearing about your book too.
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)

Joanna Savage

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 11:54:58 AM »
And greetings and every possible good luck to Oron and Mansour from this little patch in Toscana, Joanna

Alice

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »
Hope your seed business grows and grows.
Very best wishes to both of you.
Amateur gardener who has gardened in north London and now gardens part of the year on the Cycladic island of Paros. Conditions: coastal, windy, annual rainfall 350mm, temp 0-35 degrees C.