List of plant suppliers

• 46 Replies

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: List of plant suppliers
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2016, 08:50:22 AM »
Thanks very much for those two suggestions, Janet. I'll add them to the list next time I post a revised version, if they do mail order (do you know if they do - their websites don't seem to mention that?). We've never actually had any Greek nurseries on the list yet, as it's for places that will send out plants at least within their own country (and ideally further afield too). Local MGS branches often have lists of more local recommended suppliers.
Chrysanthi, the lady near Athens that you mention, is apparently still going strong but doesn't do mail order. She's said to be particularly good on Greek native plants. As you say, I'm sure Fleur can give directions.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:55:36 AM by Alisdair »
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: List of plant suppliers
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2020, 06:19:00 PM »
Just a note to say that I've now uploaded the latest version of our recommended Suppliers List, with recent additions - many thanks to all who've made recommendations!
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society