What are these spots on the leaves?

• 32 Replies

hereistay

• Email
Re: What are these spots on the leaves?
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 09:16:38 PM »
Sorry, tell me if I understood, I have to spray dithiocarbamate every month a or a dithiocarbamate plus a stribilurin every month, is it right?
If I'll spray both of them I have to spray them together in the same treatment or separately by few days?
Or I didn't undertood and you mean to spray a month a stribilurin and the next a dithiocarbamate?
Unfortunately there is no pistachio growers here, only grape, olive tree and other fruits growers, so I think none could help me here! :(
Aerospace engeneering student with a passion for plants!
I have some hectar of field with grapes and olives (my father cultivates!).
Here we have a lot of vineyards, Tollo and the near city is famous for its wines, "Cantina Tollo" is the brand of my city's wines!

hereistay

• Email
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 01:03:33 AM »
I noticed some spots also on my cercis siliquastrum which were near my terebinths during autumn and winter!
Is it possible that septoria of my terebinths infected also my cercis?
Here we have a lot of vineyards, Tollo and the near city is famous for its wines, "Cantina Tollo" is the brand of my city's wines!

hereistay

• Email
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2014, 11:55:02 AM »
Good morning!
After a few days of rain I noticed that these spots have appeared on my pistachios from seed .
I took away the leaves with spots and I gave a treatment with penconaole at 0.2% and I will give another one next week.
My terebinths, near these plants semms to have no syntom but I treated them too.
According to you is it septoria, again, or something else?