Garden photos

• 18 Replies

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: Garden photos
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »
Lovely to see the first violets of the year!
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society

KatG

• Email
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 05:42:27 PM »
Yes, especially as I didn't plant them there. I thought I had lost them but apparently they just migrated from their original spot.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 05:44:33 PM by KatG »
Katerina Georgi. Interior designer and Garden designer. Has lived, worked and gardened in the southern Peloponnese for the last 26 years. MGS member and head of MGS Peloponnese Branch.

John J

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 08:16:44 AM »
Although I can't match the excellence of Katerina's plantings I find this approach to the front of our house quite cheery on a bright, cold winter's day.
Cyprus Branch Head. Gardens in a field 40 m above sea level with reasonably fertile clay soil.
"Aphrodite emerged from the sea and came ashore and at her feet all manner of plants sprang forth" John Deacon (13thC AD)

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 09:11:04 AM »
Unusual and attractive mix of succulents and non-succulents!
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society