Wild Flower Gallery

• 2 Replies

plantsman50

• Email
Wild Flower Gallery
« on: March 17, 2013, 09:50:25 AM »
Hi

Below is a link to Gwen and Phil Phillips wild flower gallery. I have been familiar with their superb work for many years via publication in the journal of the Alpine Garden Society. It is a fantastic resource for plant lovers the world over.

http://www.wildplantgallery.co.uk/

Martin
Martin Froggatt - Ripley, Derbyshire UK. Member of RHS and Alpine Garden Society. Grows an eclectic selection of plants in a very well drained south facing loam. Quality Manager by profession and enjoys photography and visiting gardens.

Alice

Re: Wild Flower Gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »
Could be very useful. Thanks, Martin.
Amateur gardener who has gardened in north London and now gardens part of the year on the Cycladic island of Paros. Conditions: coastal, windy, annual rainfall 350mm, temp 0-35 degrees C.

MikeHardman

• www.mikehardman.com
Re: Wild Flower Gallery
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 09:20:44 AM »
Martin,

Welcome, and many thanks for the pointer to Gwen and Phil Phillips wild flower gallery. I thoroughly enjoyed wandering around it, and emailed them in appreciation.

Regards,
Mike
Mike
Geologist by Uni training, IT consultant, Referee for Viola for Botanical Society of the British Isles, commissioned author and photographer on Viola for RHS (Enc. of Perennials, The Garden, The Plantsman).
I garden near Polis, Cyprus, 100m alt., on marl, but have gardened mainly in S.England