Guess what this is 42

• 22 Replies

John

Re: Guess what this is 42
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 01:03:46 AM »
No!
John
Horticulturist, photographer, author, garden designer and plant breeder; MGS member and RHS committee member. I garden at home in SW London and also at work in South London.

David Bracey

• Email
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »
Angelica ???
MGS member.

I have gardened in sub-tropical Florida, maritime UK, continental Europe and the Mediterranean basin, France. Of the 4 I have found that the most difficult climate for gardening is the latter.

John

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 01:14:34 PM »
No!
John
Horticulturist, photographer, author, garden designer and plant breeder; MGS member and RHS committee member. I garden at home in SW London and also at work in South London.

Trevor Australis

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 11:06:41 PM »
Verbena bonnariensis?
M Land. Arch., B. Sp. Ed. Teacher, traveller and usually climate compatible.

John

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »
No!
John

John

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 11:16:46 PM »
Also as there's no activity here. Here's another bit.
John

Jill S

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 01:36:36 AM »
Sundew??
Member of RHS and MGS. Gardens in Surrey, UK and, whenever I get the chance, on Paros, Greece where the learning curve is not the only thing that's steep.

John

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 08:26:31 AM »
No.
John