HAPPY CHRISTMAS

• 1 Replies

Umbrian

• Email
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
« on: December 24, 2011, 07:55:58 AM »
Happy Christmas to all my friends, both new and old, who, through this wonderful Forum, I am able to keep in touch with more easily. It is one of the highlights of my day to access the Forum and read all the postings especially during the winter when weather conditions often prevent much activity in the garden So thank you to all those who work so hard on behalf of the forum, the experts who answer questions, the members who post such interesting topics and wonderful photographs and the administrators who keep us all order!
May the Forum continue to flourish and HAPPY GARDENING 2012 to everyone. :)
MGS member living and gardening in Umbria, Italy for past 19 years. Recently moved from my original house and now planning and planting a new small garden.

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: HAPPY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 09:07:00 AM »
Carole, Thanks for your warm Umbrian greetings! And forum members, thanks so much for being such an interesting, entertaining and tolerant bunch of mediterranean gardeners, and for getting the forum off to such a brilliant start in these last few months!

Here's a greetings card to you all, from me and Helena - it could have been a Where Is It, but instead I'll spill the beans, it's what we saw when we went to Yosemite before the wonderful MGS trip to California a couple of years ago.
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society