Neighbours

• 1 Replies

Umbrian

• Email
Neighbours
« on: February 07, 2013, 08:32:43 AM »
Joanna, it would appear that we live not far from one another and share many similar problems and experiences with our gardens/ Perhaps we could get together sometime? I see you do not have an e.mail address on the Forum but I do and so if you are interested please drop me a line to that address. :)
MGS member living and gardening in Umbria, Italy for past 19 years. Recently moved from my original house and now planning and planting a new small garden.

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: Sending messages to other forum members
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
Just to remind everyone that they can send a message to another forum member even if they don't know that person's email address.
Just click on MY MESSAGES in the blue strip up near the top left of the page, then click on New Message, then in the "To" box start typing in the screen name of the person you want to write to, and when you've typed enough letters you should see the name appear in quote marks, in the box.
When you've written the message, just click on SEND MESSAGE down at the bottom.
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society