SOLVED: Guess where this is 3

• 19 Replies

John

Re: Guess where this is 3
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 10:43:09 AM »
I don't think so! I thought the point of these was to get someone to come up with the answer? Two more pics.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:25:54 AM by John »
John
Horticulturist, photographer, author, garden designer and plant breeder; MGS member and RHS committee member. I garden at home in SW London and also at work in South London.

Hilary

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 11:18:58 AM »
Het Loo in the Netherlands.
The square white planters gave it away in the first picture.
MGS member
Living in Korinthos, Greece.
No garden but two balconies, one facing south and the other north.
Most of my plants are succulents which need little care

John

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »
Yes, not quite mediterranean but not a requirement for this part of the forum!
John
Horticulturist, photographer, author, garden designer and plant breeder; MGS member and RHS committee member. I garden at home in SW London and also at work in South London.

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: SOLVED: Guess where this is 3
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 12:26:42 PM »
Well done, Hilary, and thanks!
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society

Alisdair

• Global Moderator
Re: SOLVED: Guess where this is 3
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 01:55:12 PM »
John, great to have these pictures, and I always love your puzzles, but I think for this forum it is best if Where It Is puzzles are usually kept to the mediterranean-climate areas - unless there's a strong "Mediterranean" feel to the place, of course!
Alisdair Aird
Gardens in SE England (Sussex); also coastal Southern Greece, and (in a very small way) South West France; MGS member (and former president); vice chairman RHS Lily Group, past chairman Cyclamen Society